As is a custom, this is a list post. Too much has happened to just move on without a post about the big things that have happened in the past 3 months.
So here goes!
|Baby at 8 weeks!|
- Announced pregnancy to friends and family
- First appointment. Got to see baby!
- Started having morning sickness
- Started spring semester of school (18 credits!)
- First trip to the ER for fluids after being pretty dehydrated from being so sick
- Dropped out of school after missing 1.5 weeks and realizing this may not work out
- Second and third trips to the ER for fluids/Meds via IV
- Second and third ultrasounds!
- Officially diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Over two weeks straight of laying in bed, except to run to the bathroom to puke
- Said bye to Daddy for four months as he serves in the Navy
- Family ski trip (No boarding for me!)
- Felt pretty good after being sick for so long, so I took off to visit family for a few weeks (no school or work tying me down!)
- A good week or so hanging out with family, seeing Jon on the weekends (just like when we were dating!)
|Baby brother :)|
|Games with the sibs (little guy thinks he knows how to play!)|
- Fourth trip to ER for fluids while visiting family
- LESS than 12 hours later, Fifth trip to ER for fluids/Flu (Went in for trouble breathing/high fever)
- Sixth trip to ER (3 days after the last) for fluids, admitted that night to hospital
- Four day, three night stay at the hospital near my parents (after not eating for 8 straight days)
- New course of meds! Hey! They work!
- Found out baby is a GIRL!
- Turned in official offer on a house to BUY! Moving back home to family!
- Return home with Jon
- Offer accepted on house!!
As rough as I have had it this pregnancy, I am grateful for a healthy baby. She is thriving and growing like a weed (and sucking the energy out of me!). We are SO excited about moving next month and settling in. I get to nest in my very own home before baby girl comes in August! Plus! I am halfway through in 12 days!
|The view from the top! HA!|
I'd appreciate prayers for...
- ENERGY to pack up our 3 bedroom rental
- Continued weight gain (but not too much). I'm still negative from the beginning of my pregnancy
- Our house closing, the home inspection is tomorrow--pray for no major repairs!
- Good transition at work for Jon--going from full time in office to full time telecommuting
Well, that is a long enough post. I forgot I was eating a mint Klondike ice cream bar...it's a puddle now. Hopefully now that I have a little more energy I can update more frequently!